X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcarver
    replied
    Hi Jim,

When did you initially check that box? That feature was added in 9.07.00 and is not set by default in the upgrade code, which means the store you are referring to was 1) created after 9.07.00 was released, which means you would have the updated templates or 2) you checked that box at some point and never updated your templates.

A CSRF token is a unique token associated with each shopper on your site that attempts prevent a customers' actions from being spoofed. Miva Merchant uses the token on certain customer actions.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Cockerham
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post

Can you check the customer settings tab in admin and see if you have the setting "Require CSRF Token for Customer Actions" checked? If you do try un-checking that to see if the issues stops.

Please let me know if that helps.

-Eric
    Eric - thanks for looking into this. Yes I did have that checked and yes un-checking it did allow me to add a credit card. What is that used for?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post
    coffeehouseexpress.com
    Hi Jim,

I am getting the following error when trying to create an account on your site, "Invalid customer token.". I suspect that this might be the same error you are getting and just not seeing when editing the customer payment cards.

Can you check the customer settings tab in admin and see if you have the setting "Require CSRF Token for Customer Actions" checked? If you do try un-checking that to see if the issues stops.

Please let me know if that helps.

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• Jim Cockerham
    replied
    coffeehouseexpress.com

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post
    Customers can't add or remove a credit card from their wallet (CPCD / CPCA screen) . I verified and I can not add a card. When you submit the form the screen is refreshed with a blank form but the card is not saved. I can add and remove manually on the back end though.
    Hi Jim,

I am not seeing that behavior in my test store, what site is this on?

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• Jim Cockerham
    replied
    Customers can't add or remove a credit card from their wallet (CPCD / CPCA screen) . I verified and I can not add a card. When you submit the form the screen is refreshed with a blank form but the card is not saved. I can add and remove manually on the back end though.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    started a topic Miva Merchant 9.13.x Bug Reports

Miva Merchant 9.13.x Bug Reports

Please post any bugs found in 9.13.xx here.
Working...
X