Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talerco
    replied
    No, Leslie. In fact I did get USPS options to show but when they do the UPS does not. When I delete them UPS is back.
    Does seem like maybe MIVA could offer a 'toggle' (partial) screens or something but I guess I haven't seen the legal fine print.
    I did see a work-around we're going to try.
    David
    SunOrganic Farm

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by talerco View Post
    Problem 2 solved but we've checked and unchecked every combination we can think of and we are not able to get USPS shipping options shown.
    Is there a MIVA guide to this that might help?
    Thanks
    Have you been able to get the USPS and UPS options to both display at the same time in the past? I ask, because in the past (and I heard this is changing - if I heard correctly) you could not offer UPS and USPS together when using the built-in modules. It could be done with a third party solution but not through Miva's UPS module.

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    replied
    Making some progress. I'll start new thread when done trying things.

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    replied
    Sorry to continue;
    Under SHIPPING / Settings / Packaging Rules I have selected 'Pack by Weight' and checked Pack Master Product (uses variant weight).
    Should I change this to 'Pack by Cubic Volume'? I fear if I do this it will no longer show UPS by weight options.
    Need both.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    replied
    Problem 2 solved but we've checked and unchecked every combination we can think of and we are not able to get USPS shipping options shown.
    Is there a MIVA guide to this that might help?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    replied
    Well.......
    Problem 1 - I tried with 1 item. We usually have 4 UPS methods shown.Under Shipping Rules I checked the box 'Limit Shipping Methods' and also several USPS options. I checked only UPS Ground. We placed a test order with only that 1 product and the shipping only shows the UPS Ground. I activated the shipping methods for the 'mother' product and also under the 'SHIPPING'.main page icon. Help!

Problem 2 - I have main MIVA account access. My co-worker is also an administrator. He cannot get to a When I click 'CATALOG' the first screen shows all the attribute items. He doesn't get the same screen and can get to a screen for each attribute item but the Shipping Rules are not listed. Neither is 'Charging Rules?' above. How can he input weights and choose shipping methods (not that that is working now)?
    Thanks!
    David ShippingRules.PNG

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Thank you - that gets us to the next step - wish us luck - Happy Easter to all.
    Good deal, sorry I wasn't clear. Happy Easter!

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    replied
    Thank you - that gets us to the next step - wish us luck - Happy Easter to all.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    You have to go to the actual "product" listing for the variant. So if the product code is "t-shirt" and the variant code is "large" , then going to t-shirt-large will display the shipping rules for that variant. (though honestly, I don't know if those are honored, just know they are there).

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    replied
    We don't see columns (including in III dropdown) for dimensions at the variant level.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    We are trying to set up USPS shipping options. We have our different sizes (different weight and volume) set up as attributes - variants.
    We have different weightS for the attributes but it seems we can only enter dimensions for the top line product and not different dimensions for different sizes.
    Am I correct - and is there any way around this?
    Thanks, David
    www.sunorganic.com
    Out of curiosity - what happens if you try to set the dimension up in the Inventory Variant product? Is it just ignored?

Leave a comment:

• talerco
    started a topic USPS with Attributes

USPS with Attributes

We are trying to set up USPS shipping options. We have our different sizes (different weight and volume) set up as attributes - variants.
    We have different weightS for the attributes but it seems we can only enter dimensions for the top line product and not different dimensions for different sizes.
    Am I correct - and is there any way around this?
    Thanks, David
    www.sunorganic.com
Working...
X