Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I think I've just confirmed that it's an MMUI artifact - I went back to this store's original MMUI store - it only had one set of Item Codes. In this case, it has prod_imagemachine. LOL, guess I should have done this before posting.

Now the question - is it safe to delete the old Item Codes?

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hood
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    I'm not sure how or why there are two Image Machine Items for this site but there are:

Item Code: product_display_imagemachine
    Module: cmp-mv-imagemachine

Item Code: prod_imagemachine

The store was previously converted from MMUI to CSSUI so are these old "artifacts" from that conversion?
    At one point in time I think this was the "trend" in order to have a mobile version?
    Just testing my memory here :)

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by kayakbabe View Post
    ? what site? if the codes are different, they probably still work? do they? just curious.
    It looks like the product_display_imagemachine is the only item assigned to the page. Seems to be working okay here. I discovered it while working on converting the store to the Image Machine (still working on it).

Leave a comment:

• kayakbabe
    replied
    ? what site? if the codes are different, they probably still work? do they? just curious.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Two Product Image Machine Items

Two Product Image Machine Items

I'm not sure how or why there are two Image Machine Items for this site but there are:

Item Code: product_display_imagemachine

Item Code: prod_imagemachine

The store was previously converted from MMUI to CSSUI so are these old "artifacts" from that conversion?
Working...
X