Imports from Amazon Marketplace Missing Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imports from Amazon Marketplace Missing Data

I've just noticed that over the last month, I've been receiving more order data imported from the Amazon Marketplace without first name, last name, street address or billing email address. It only has city, state, zip. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, only occasionally.

I'm using FBA, so this isn't an issue for shipping, but I trigger some downstream data transformation on the email address field and when it's null there's no way to identify that it's an Amazon Marketplace order.

I've looked at my Amazon account, and the data isn't available on the order screen there either. So for some reason Amazon is not making the data available to sellers or for Miva to import.

Has anyone else noticed this, and do you have any idea what's going on?
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Yes, its not just you. Had another client notice this on certain types of orders. They don't want you to be able to establish a relationship with the customer.
    In there case, we had to write a module to x-reference the Amazon Order # with the Miva Order as that wasn't passed back as well. (This was for the Account Management software they use.)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X