Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ORDS: Entity is available in tokenlist but doesn't output to page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORDS: Entity is available in tokenlist but doesn't output to page?

I am attempting to output the PO number from Purchase Order Plus on the ORDS page. The PO number is stored in l.settings:order:pay_data and also in g.order:pay_data. I have successfully parsed out the PO number and displayed it in order confirmation emails and in the batch invoice report. On ORDS, the content of both l.settings:order:pay_data and g.order:pay_data contain the PO number when viewed via tokenlist, and the "View All Tokens" option correctly diplays the parsed PO number.

However, when the ORDS page is viewed from the link in the order confirmation page, the local and global order:pay_data variables don't output any content. Does anyone have any ideas why not?

Is encryption enabled? I believe, if so, no payment data is shown. (And presume you are looking within the order:payments array.)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I was looking in the order:payments array but no joy. We ended up writing the PO number to a custom order field and using that to display it.

Comment

Working...
      X