Framework save and apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Framework save and apply

Just about to work on a CSSUI store. Logged into the dev store and the first thing I did was to save the framework before I start to make changes. Then I applied the same framework so I am working with the snapshot I just saved. It breaks most of the store.

This of course doesn't make sense. All the data is in place. My guess is that the references to folders and path to these folders is overwritten or ignored somehow. For this store, I think the breakage is mainly CSS. I think something similar might have happened in another store I worked on, but the breakage might have been an external jquery plug-in.

Ideas?

If it matters, the store was based on the default CSSUI framework (not sure if it was ever was MMUI) and the ReadyTheme component module is installed and being used.

Thanks,

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Leslie, are you saying that these CSS files have been deleted as a result of applying the framework?
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration

Comment

I've looked at the details when saving the framework, there's no way to know what's missing. I've taken over the site for an update and don't know yet what was external, etc.

I know there were bugs with category headers because they are managed templates. But I wasn't thinking that an external CSS link tag would lose its place somehow.

Scott

Comment

The files don't get deleted AFAIK, just the references to them.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X