Minor issues and requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor issues and requests

As I'm going through I found a few misc things worth noting - is there a particular thread you'd like to hear them? For example:

- when adding attributes to a dropdown menu, it would be very nice if there was a way to paste in a list of values, if no images are required
    - when editing an attribute code, for example "red" - if I change it to "Red" I get a message saying this code already exists. I sometimes have to make minor changes like this. I know there's a trade-off, some people may accidentally enter "Red" and "red" without meaning to. I'm not sure if there's a good solution. Maybe when editing, if the "duplicate" is also the item being edited, the error can be ignored?
    - I use 1024x768 resolution on my monitor, but I usually don't have my web browser maximized, it's usually a bit smaller than full screen. This switches my admin interface layout to what I believe is meant a tablet or mobile layout, and I can't see breadcrumbs etc even though I believe there's enough room for them.
    - on the product attributes screen, after editing an attribute (with browser maximized @1024x768 resolution) the buttons for clear/export/edit/delete get covered by the column headers (code/prompt/image/type etc). The grid of attributes shifts upwards when the page refreshes, and covers the buttons. (see attached screenshot)
    - when looking at the reference count for an attribute template, it would be useful if that number was clickable, and a list of referenced item codes was displayed
    Attached Files
    Looking for work as of March 2024! I've been a web developer for going on 20 years, with most of that time spent on Miva sites.
Working...
X