Synchro and Miva are Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchro and Miva are Awesome

I started testing Synchro about 6 months ago and just went live with it as of July 1st. This last week we upgraded our old PC (12 year old) with a new Gateway DX4860 which of course is way faster and also has windows 7. I am pretty much a mac guy but because we need to run quickbooks and syncro we have this one PC in the office. Windows 7 is pretty slick and with the very efficient and friendly help of Miva Tech we got syncro moved to the new computer without any problems.

Synchro just transferred our Miva orders from July 1st to today without a hitch and updated about 25 new inventory items. We also use Amazon order Import from Viking Coders which has been a great way to get these orders into Miva and then quickbooks as well.

From reading the forums I hear that some of the new Miva invoice editing options do not get synced properly. Syncro has not been upgraded for years so I hope that Miva is thinking about fixing some of the long standing and new issues.

Miva Mervchant 5.5 has been a great product for us which keeps getting better. Miva surprised me with 24/7 tech support on top of it all!

Thanks Miva for your hard work and attention to improvements!
    Last edited by InvincibleRecordings; 08-06-11, 09:18 PM.
    http://www.invinciblemusic.com
Working...
X