This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0004 Support Thread

Is Ebay Global shipping not supported under the shipping policies?
    Can't find it. Only seeing No International shipping, calculated and flat cost.

Thanks

Last edited by Rick Wilson; 04-16-15, 09:57 AM.
    pat
    http://lockitt.com

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0004 Support Thread

Originally posted by Patd265 View Post
    Is Ebay Global shipping not supported under the shipping policies?
    Can't find it. Only seeing No International shipping, calculated and flat cost.

Thanks

Hello,

eBay supports Domestic and International shipping. You can set up both domestic and international shipping with flat shipping methods or calculated shipping methods. Under International Shipping Services of the Shipping Policy dialog you can select flat or calculated which will allow you to set which places you can ship to. You can even select worldwide. Let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks
    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Hi

yes, I see the international shipping options in policies.
      But we stopped shipping international direct a long time ago and only use eBay's Global shipping system. A lot less headache that way and seller protection.
      I don't see that option in settings.

Thanks
      pat

Comment

Originally posted by Patd265 View Post
        Hi

yes, I see the international shipping options in policies.
        But we stopped shipping international direct a long time ago and only use eBay's Global shipping system. A lot less headache that way and seller protection.
        I don't see that option in settings.

Thanks
        We currently do not support Global shipping program. However, after reading a bit on the program from ebay's page it seems that listings meeting the requirements have the global shipping option automatically. "Items that are eligible for the Global Shipping Program that are offered to buyers in eligible countries are automatically shipped internationally through the Global Shipping Program." I found their documentation here http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html. Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have further questions or comments. Also I will look into the global shipping program integration with Marketplaces.

Thanks
        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

If a product category is eligible for the Global shipping program then the option is available on ebay. I have my seller preferences set to use GSP and when I list through ebay it is automatically set but when I list through marketplaces it does not take and I have to manually add the setting to the uploaded listings.
          Will be great if that can be added with the next upgrade.

Thanks
          pat

Comment

Just want to clarify what functionality Marketplaces has for Amazon. My client was told my Miva support that you can't create products in Miva and push them to Amazon. After the conference I was under the impression, perhaps false, that that was the point of the module. The module page at the apps store states, "Marketplaces is a Miva module that allows you to take existing products in your Miva Merchant store and list them on to multiple channels, such as eBay and Amazon."

Does it just pull in orders and inventory? Is being able to actual "list products on to multiple channels" a feature coming down the road?

Thanks.
            Joe McDonald
            patrickwebby.com

Comment

Joe,

You have to manually create the products in Amazon, their API for that is hairy. We are looking at supporting it, but it's not easy. Once you create them on Amazon once though, you link them to your inventory in your Miva store and manage the listings on Amazon from Miva.
              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
              CEO
              Miva, Inc.
              [email protected]
              https://www.miva.com

Comment

Ok got it. Being able to push new listings out to Amazon would be a huge benefit down the road.

Thanks.
                Joe McDonald
                patrickwebby.com

Comment

Problem adding eBay Items with Item Variations

Adding items with Variations does not seem to be working as described in the documentation.

Once I have reached the point where I click on "Create Variation Listing" the Add Listing Dialog box that appears does not allow me add the quantity nor the specific image associated with each item variant.

After clicking on Add, the item is immediately added to eBay. It does create and list the item with the correct variants in the dropdown list, but the quantities seem to be 5000 units higher that what the variant inventory level is that is shown in the Miva admin. Also, no option to assign a specific image to each of the variants.

Psydde
                  Psydde Delicious
                  Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
                  Philadelphia, PA
                  www.DeliciousBoutique.com
                  www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Re: Problem adding eBay Items with Item Variations

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
                    Adding items with Variations does not seem to be working as described in the documentation.

Once I have reached the point where I click on "Create Variation Listing" the Add Listing Dialog box that appears does not allow me add the quantity nor the specific image associated with each item variant.

After clicking on Add, the item is immediately added to eBay. It does create and list the item with the correct variants in the dropdown list, but the quantities seem to be 5000 units higher that what the variant inventory level is that is shown in the Miva admin. Also, no option to assign a specific image to each of the variants.

Psydde
                    Hello,

On the Marketplaces - eBay Settings tab there is a setting that Shares inventory with eBay on Good Until Cancelled Listings. If that is checked and the main product for the variation listing has a Good Until Cancelled duration then all the inventory is sent. It seems that 5000 units higher than what is shown in admin is a serious issue. Can you create a support ticket with Miva linking this thread so I can take a look into your store and see if I can find out why the quantities are incorrect.

All images are sent by default to eBay for variations. If you wish to only send specific images, create a image type and assign the images to the type for the images you wish to send. Then on the main product go to the Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings tab, there will be a setting for Variation Image Types. Check the image types that apply to the images you wish to send. This will then only send images with those image types for each variation.
                    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Hi

I listed a product on ebay though marketplaces and have it sharing inventory. I am wondering if it is supposed to update the inventory on ebay when the inventory changes in my store.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hofer View Post
                        Hi

I listed a product on ebay though marketplaces and have it sharing inventory. I am wondering if it is supposed to update the inventory on ebay when the inventory changes in my store.

Thanks!
                        Inventory will be updated on eBay when an order in your store is completed with that product. Likewise, when an order from eBay comes in it will decrease the inventory in miva.
                        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
                          Inventory will be updated on eBay when an order in your store is completed with that product. Likewise, when an order from eBay comes in it will decrease the inventory in miva.
                          My inventory is updated throughout the day via a csv file. The values are constantly changing. Will this also change the amazon and ebay values?

Comment

EBAY listing updates

Can someone explain to me how this is suppose to work. We make changes in MIVA like price or description and now want to update our Ebay listing. We have never been able to get this to work.

Please tell us where the instructions are, if this is the correct way to update Ebay existing listings, or if anyone else has figured out how to update existing Ebay listings when Miva is updated?

Thanks,
                            Thanks,
                            Chet Vincentz
                            [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
                            www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
                            www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

Originally posted by chetv View Post
                              EBAY listing updates

Can someone explain to me how this is suppose to work. We make changes in MIVA like price or description and now want to update our Ebay listing. We have never been able to get this to work.

Please tell us where the instructions are, if this is the correct way to update Ebay existing listings, or if anyone else has figured out how to update existing Ebay listings when Miva is updated?

Thanks,
                              Revising existing ebay listings in Miva is not possible. It is in the works to be able to revise the listing in the future. However, for now you must revise the listing on eBay and not on Miva. The listing will still work the same in Miva for seeing bids/# sold/orders etc.
                              [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Working...
                              X