Marketplace Listing No Longer Linked to Miva Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplace Listing No Longer Linked to Miva Product

We recently changed a couple Miva Product Codes. We used URI management to make sure there would be no broken links or SEO ramifications.

The issue we have encountered however is that the Etsy Marketplace Listings that were linked to those products are no longer linked.

When I go to "Marketplaces - Etsy > Listings" I can see that the Etsy listing still exists, but the linked product column now says "Unknown"

I tried going to "Edit Product > Marketplace - Etsy Product Listings > Listings Button > Link Listing" thinking that I could re-link the listing that still exists, but no listings are displayed in the Listing Lookup when I select Link Listing.

Is there a way to re-link the listing now that the product code has changed, or does the original Etsy Listing have to be removed and a new one created?
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
    We recently changed a couple Miva Product Codes. We used URI management to make sure there would be no broken links or SEO ramifications.

The issue we have encountered however is that the Etsy Marketplace Listings that were linked to those products are no longer linked.

When I go to "Marketplaces - Etsy > Listings" I can see that the Etsy listing still exists, but the linked product column now says "Unknown"

I tried going to "Edit Product > Marketplace - Etsy Product Listings > Listings Button > Link Listing" thinking that I could re-link the listing that still exists, but no listings are displayed in the Listing Lookup when I select Link Listing.

Is there a way to re-link the listing now that the product code has changed, or does the original Etsy Listing have to be removed and a new one created?
    Hi Psydde,

You can only link listings if they are not already present in your store. If you delete the listing from the Miva Esty listing screen (and not from Esty), you should be able to use the link listing to re-add it to your store attaching it to the new product code.

-Eric
    Last edited by Eric Foresman; 05-18-20, 10:24 AM. Reason: spelling
    Eric Foresman
    Software Tester
    Miva Merchant
    http://www.mivamerchant.com/
    [email protected]

Comment

Eric Foresman Thanks, that did the trick.. This might be great info to have in the documentation. I've been trying to get that sorted out for a long time, your suggestion was spot on.
      Psydde Delicious
      Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
      Philadelphia, PA
      www.DeliciousBoutique.com
      www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Working...
      X