Frequently Asked Questions
QuickBooks Merchant Services Deprecation FAQ
- How does the QBMS deprecation affect me?
The QBMS deprecation only affects Miva users currently using Miva's QuickBooks Payment Module to process payments.
- What do I need to do? If you are currently using Miva's QuickBooks Payment Module to process payments, you will need to select and migrate to a new payment gateway by the deprecation date (November 12, 2019).
- When do I need to migrate by? The Intuit Developer Group has set the deprecation date for November 12, 2019. We recommend migrating to a new payment gateway at least 7 days in advance to ensure a smooth transition.
- Why do I need to migrate? As of the deprecation date of November 12, 2019, the v0 QBMS Payment API will no longer work. If you have not migrated to a new payment gateway by that date, you will not be able to process payments.
- What payment gateways can I switch to?
Miva recommends migrating to one of the following payment gateways:
- We recommend reaching out to each of the above-listed companies to determine which payment gateway is right for your business.
- What are my next steps?
You will first need to select a new payment gateway (see recommended options above). Once you have set up an account with your new payment gateway, you will need to link it to Miva.
Video Tutorial: How to Setup a Payment Module
If you require assistance at any point, please contact Miva Technical Assistance Center (TAC): [email protected]
Learn more about the QBMS Deprecation
Questions about the QuickBooks Merchant Services Deprecation? We're here to help!
Call (800) 608-6482 for Support.