Category page header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Category page header

This problem is simple. Although I can paste stuff into my category headers, I don't see them displaying. I have a lot of these to put in, too. I used a batch import to put the categories up, but didn't import headers at that point. Would that be the only way to put something into that field?

Re: Category page header

Is the information missing from the header field as viewed on the category from within the admin? Or is it present in the admin but missing from the front end as viewed by a customer?
    Kyle Newbrough
    Technical Support / Web Developer
    Miva Merchant

Comment

It shows up in the admin but not on the page on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Centinela View Post
        This problem is simple. Although I can paste stuff into my category headers, I don't see them displaying. I have a lot of these to put in, too. I used a batch import to put the categories up, but didn't import headers at that point. Would that be the only way to put something into that field?
        The call for it was missing in the bootstrap framework. Look and see if it is on the ctgy page template and if not add it where you want it to display

<mvt:item name="prod_ctgy_hdft" param="ctgy_header" />

I think the ctgy footer was also missing in bootstrap <mvt:item name="prod_ctgy_hdft" param="ctgy_footer" />
        Last edited by Mark Hood; 04-30-14, 06:15 AM.
        Mark Hood
        Vermont Gear

Comment

Working...
        X