X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
    thanks. as i mentioned, we could do it ourselves but a miva sponsored version would likely get more traction.
    I'd like to see it too. I was just sent a makeover that was created with Bootstrap to implement.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    thanks. as i mentioned, we could do it ourselves but a miva sponsored version would likely get more traction.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hey Bruce,

I will discuss this internally and let you know what we decide. Thanks for the suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Matt,

Any chance you guys could host a publically maintained version of Bootstrap 3 (and maybe we could add 4). We plan to do this internally as this is what we prefer to use, but it there was any traction on the community sharing code, I'd at least vote to release whatever we develop as we go along. (I mean, it's not like you can sell ReadyThemes :) )

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

There have been no updates to the Bootstrap frameworks in about a year, so that should be the most recent one

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

You should be able to use any of the past downloaded frameworks assuming you have them saved locally.
    How do I tell the version number of the file? The last copy I have was downloaded Oct 2018.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

You should be able to use any of the past downloaded frameworks assuming you have them saved locally.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Back to this - does anyone have a copy of the last version of Bootstrap (Base) ReadyTheme? I need it.

Leave a comment:

• Scot - ScotsScripts.com
    replied
    Bootstrap is such a nice framework, super fast development, css that makes total sense, too bad support for it was dropped.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
    Is there still some sort of Base theme available? Something very "stripped down," with minimal styling?

Thanks --
    I think that is what Elements is meant to be.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Kent,

For completely stripped down, I would point you to Elements. However, the bast development framework we use internally is Shadows.

Leave a comment:

• Kent Multer
    replied
    Is there still some sort of Base theme available? Something very "stripped down," with minimal styling?

Thanks --

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

The Bootstrap based ReadyThemes reached their end of life with the release of Elements/Shadows. They were then sunset until the end of 2019-Q1.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic What happen to download?

What happen to download?

What happened to the download of the Bootstrap (Base) ReadyTheme?
Working...
X