asciivalue() bug.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RayYates
    Developer Partner



    • Dec 2006
    • 1517

    #1

    asciivalue() bug.

    I'm getting different results in different enviroments. Can anyone confirm?

    <MvEVAL EXPR="{ 'l.asciivalue = ' $ asciivalue('\"') $ ' <br>' }">
    <MvEVAL EXPR="{ 'l.asciivalue = ' $ asciivalue('\\') $ ' <br>' }">

    Windows Compiler 5.15 Running Mia
    Results:
    l.asciivalue = 34
    l.asciivalue = 92


    Linux Compiler 5.15 Running on Empresa 5.12
    Results:
    l.asciivalue = 0
    l.asciivalue = 0
    Ray Yates
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    --- Sir Isaac Newton
  • burch
    Administrator

    • Mar 2009
    • 630

    #2
    Re: asciivalue() bug.

    Just ran your script on my Linux-x64 system and got the same results you saw from Mia, so it's working for me.

    Comment

    • burch
      Administrator

      • Mar 2009
      • 630

      #3
      Re: asciivalue() bug.

      And I just reran it on a 32-bit Linux system running VM 5.12 and it also worked for me there.

      Comment

      • RayYates
        Developer Partner



        • Dec 2006
        • 1517

        #4
        Re: asciivalue() bug.

        It turn out the problem was with "make" on Linux.
        make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.

        I'm not sure that that means but I syncronized the clock with a network time server and the error went away and the error I was getting at runtime went away.
        Ray Yates
        "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
        --- Sir Isaac Newton

        Comment

        Working...
        X