• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burch
    replied
    Re: MivaScript and Miva Merchant Documentation Time Capsule

Originally posted by dawg1 View Post
    Burch,

I was wondering if there are any recent Database Diagrams for Merchant 5.5 Production Release 8.
    Sorry, we don't have a more recent version available.

Leave a comment:

• dawg1
    replied

Burch,

I was wondering if there are any recent Database Diagrams for Merchant 5.5 Production Release 8.

Leave a comment:

• chrisb
    replied

Anybody seen the documentation for Merchant 4 module development around and/or the MM4 API? Yeah, MM4 EoL'd at the end of the year and it's unsupported, but I'm looking to solve a few issues we have with a module just to keep this thing running right until we can get on our new platform.

Leave a comment:

• RayYates
    replied

Perfect!

Leave a comment:

• burch
    replied

I found them. It seems that after 5.02 the path they were saved in was changed.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RayYates
    replied

Are there any VM release notes for v5_03, 04, 05 and 06?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

You NEVER want to email Credit Card numbers. It's insecure and when your customers cards start being stolen you'll be held liable.

Leave a comment:

• insanedragons
    replied
    MivaScript and Miva Merchant Documentation Time Capsule

Thanks for your input.

I setup the Miva Merchant for authorize only on Credit Cards but the Card information is not sent to my PC. I have to go to my admin page to obtain card info. and expiry date. Can I set Miva to send me all the info so I dont have to go through so much hassle to process the cards in my office?

Leave a comment:

• Emma
    replied
    Re: MM5DB-041029-beta-poster.pdf

Originally posted by Miguel Valencia View Post
    Now we have the need to create a desktop managment system or ERP to our e-commerce company based MIVA, and I need this API documentation, and documentation of the way that how to create a synchronization application to MIVA.
    Well .. is off topic (you should create your own topic with your question) but here are some infos (I only used google with "api miva merchant" as keywords):

http://www.google.fr/search?q=api+mi...GLL_fr___FR375

First answer: http://www.mivamerchant.com/support/docs/api/
    Second answer: http://www.4thebest.com/miva-merchant-5-api/

I hope it helps ;)
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• Miguel Valencia
    replied
    Re: MM5DB-041029-beta-poster.pdf

Originally posted by burch View Post
    This document is a poster-sized PDF diagram of the Miva Merchant v5 database.

It seems a little dated and incomplete. Notably, none of the Template system database tables are included, and it still references MMUI and Portal UI.

I'm attaching the Visio source file, as well as two .PDF versions. MM5DB-041029-beta-letters.pdf is formatted to print on a bunch of letter-sized pages, and MM5DB-041029-beta-poster.pdf is a single poster-sized page.
    Hello Burch, first that anything thanks for the technical documents for the developer community. I am Miguel Valencia and I want to convert me in a new MIVA developer, today I work in a e-commerce company project in México, I implent tecnologies in MIVA merchant how modules and solutions. Now we have the need to create a desktop managment system or ERP to our e-commerce company based MIVA, and I need this API documentation, and documentation of the way that how to create a synchronization application to MIVA. I can't download this database schema file because I don't have permisions to download. I need your help to this Burch.

Best Regards Miguel Valencia

Leave a comment:

• rberger
    replied

Thanks, they did get me set up properly now on the forum and these resouces along with the Limited Source kit for Core 17 really made a BIG difference in terms of my ability to write our Miva Module. I'm cranking along rapidly now!

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    rberger,

contact Wayne or Jim in technical support at 858-490-2570 option 3 or email [email protected] ATTN:JIM in the subject line. They can check this and fix your access.

Leave a comment:

• burch
    replied

We haven't updated the official function list yet. The current plan is to do so some time shortly after PR6.

Leave a comment:

• RayYates
    replied

Is theire an update for the MM5 Module Functions list?
    http://www.mivamerchant.com/support/..._Functions.txt

At one time I had reformatted the list to make it easier to read and use.
    http://www.pcinet-llc.com/docs/MM5_M...Functions.html

Both of these are at least partially out of date. For example the API for the new Custom Category fields are not included and their are probably others.

Leave a comment:

• rberger
    replied

Thanks, it looks like someone has taken care of it and enabled my login to access the files and to post to the Developer's Forum. This information is really a big help!
    Thanks
    Rob

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

rberger,

contact Wayne or Jim in technical support at 858-490-2570 option 3 or email [email protected] ATTN:JIM in the subject line. They can check this and fix your access.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X