Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Email Merchant Notification" Module: email template location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teedle
    replied
    I see I see, thank you guys.
    We are still using that old module just because my boss is used to it and never changed it. I will just transition it to the newer way.

Leave a comment:

• rbuelna
    replied
    Originally posted by teedle View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows if the Email Merchant Notification email is editable somewhere. We use template based emails for most emails, but we still use that old module for the notification internally.
    Just wondering if I'm missing something... thanks for reading
    Hello teedle,

The legacy email merchant notification doesn't have an editable page template like the template based emails do. All you have is the "Header" box in the email merchant notification tab under order fulfillment settings. Anything you put in that box will appear as plain text when the email is received. I tried putting in html and triggering the merchant notification email and it just comes across as plain text. This is more than likely why we switched to template based emails because you have more control over the html and css content in those emails.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Don't remember as its been several years since i've touched one...but why not just switch to the Templated version?

Leave a comment:

• "Email Merchant Notification" Module: email template location?

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Email Merchant Notification email is editable somewhere. We use template based emails for most emails, but we still use that old module for the notification internally.
    Just wondering if I'm missing something... thanks for reading
Working...
X