Miva_JSON_decode() Causing Internal Server Error Ubunto Apache2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miva_JSON_decode() Causing Internal Server Error Ubunto Apache2

Hey guys thought i would ask since you all have been so helpful before. I am getting an internal server error on my test server. It is mimicking the production server but i must have messed up some little thing in the config. The exact code im using on the test server works on production server.

My apache2 error log shows :
    /cgi-bin/mivavm: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/miva/lib/builtins/system.so: undefined symbol: mvProgram_JSON_Decode
    [Mon Mar 16 08:54:28.798062 2020] [cgid:error] [pid 24612:tid 140071508743936] [client 192.168.1.43:61272] End of script output before headers: mivavm,

-----------------------------
    Simple code i am using:

<MvIF EXPR = "{ 'error' CIN l.callback }">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "dont_continue" VALUE = "{ 'error in create customer' }">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "got_array" VALUE = "{ miva_json_decode(l.callback,error_arr) }">
    <MvIF EXPR = "{ got_array }">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "l.category" VALUE = "{ error_arr:errors[1]:category }">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "l.code" VALUE = "{ error_arr:errors[1]:code }">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "l.detail" VALUE = "{ error_arr:errors[1]:detail }">
    <MvELSE>
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "error_decoding" VALUE = "1">
    </MvIF>

<MvELSE>
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "got_array" VALUE = "{ miva_json_decode(l.callback,cust_arr) }">
    <MvIF EXPR = "{ got_array }">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "l.square_id" VALUE = "{ cust_arr:customer:id }">
    <MvELSE>
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "error_decoding" VALUE = "1">
    </MvIF>

</MvIF>
    -------------------------

When i comment out the 2 calls the the miva_Json_decode() function i have no issues.
    I know its something stupid i did, or some configuration setting i forgot. If anyone has any ideas
    i would really appreciate it. Thanks!

• Sounds like an out of date collection of Empresa libraries compared to Empresa version?
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

• Ohhh thank you! I backed up the original system.so and copied a new one in and no Internal server error. Do you think the others might be wrong as well?
      Again Thank you.

Comment

• They come as a bundle with each Empresa distribution so if that one was out of date chances are none were updated.
        David Hubbard
        CIO
        Miva
        [email protected]
        http://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
        X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept