Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Retrieving Order Custom Field

Hello,

I'm trying to use the feature "not_order" to run a post call if the order has a specific value for one of its custom fields. I am unable to find how to call the 'customfld.mvc'.Read_Order to get the value of the custom field. Has anyone had experience trying to read the custom order field or know how i might fix this? Thank you so much :D

(And yes I am trying to build a SMS tracking info module )

Code:
    <MvFUNCTION NAME = "Module_Notify_Order_StatusChange" PARAMETERS = "module var, original_status, order var" STANDARDOUTPUTLEVEL = "">

<MvIF EXPR= "{ l.order:status EQ 2 OR l.order:status EQ 200 }">

<MvCOMMENT> <MvDO FILE= "{ [g.Module_Root $ '/modules/util/customfld.mvc'].Read_Order( l.module, l.order:id, 'toggle_sms_tracking', l.smsTracking )}"> </MvCOMMENT>
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "g.autoAddDebug" VALUE = "{ g.autoAddDebug $ ' SMS: Order Changed to shipped! Order deets: '$ l.order}">
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "g.autoAddDebug" VALUE = "{ g.autoAddDebug $ ' SMS: sms Tracking Value: '$ l.smsTracking }">

<MvEXPORT FILE = " MDI_MagicSMS.txt "
    DELIMITER = "{ l.null }"
    FIELDS = "g.autoAddDebug">

</MvIF>

</MvFUNCTION>

You want to use the API function "Module_Order_Field_Value". See https://www.miva.com/pdf/MM_Module_A..._Guide_v45.pdf
    David Carver
    Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Works like a dream! Thank you so much :D

Comment

You wouldn't happen to know how to get the tracking number of an order as well would you? :D

Comment

Working...
        X