Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILoveHostasaurus
    replied
    I'd start by loading the diagtool.mvc that comes with the Empresa distribution and see if it mentions any specific library load failures or other errors related to mivadata and script directories, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Issachar Vinajeras
    started a topic Can not update Miva Merchant to

Can not update Miva Merchant to

I am trying to update Miva 99.14.00 to Miva 10. I have posted screenshots of errors and of my configuration as well as some support questioned asked to me and how I responded. Please refer to these these screenshots for errors I am receiving:

Miva Update Error: miva-error.JPG

Miva Error after upgrading Empresa: error.JPG

The buitins upgrade is no different than past builtin updates and I find it much easier to just replace the folders rather than changing the paths. If you're getting an error when doing that than you 'll want to take a closer look at the files/folder you used.

I downloaded the zip file for CentOS 7 (image file 'download_link.JPG'), should I use a different one for Debian 9?

I then extracted and placed in a folder named 'mivavm-v5.34' along side the current running folder that has 'mivavm-v5.33'.

There is a symlink named 'mivavm' that is currently linked to 5.33. I linked it to 5.34. (please refer 'old-symlink.JPG' and 'new-symlink.JPG')

Did you replace the env.so/libmivaconfig.so and the mivavm binary?

I have done a similar situation with the binary and env.so/libmivaconfig.so. I put the new cgi-bin/mivavm-v5.34 and env.so in the directory the apache configuration looks at and change respective symlinks to the new files.

I needed to rename env.so to libmivaconfig.so, correct?

(reference picture 'bin_config.JPG')

Did you add the BZ2 library config?

I have BZip2 installed but I do not know its directory path or apache configuration variable name. I'm assuming it would be something like this but I do not know the exact syntax:

SetEnv HTTP_MvCONFIG_BZ2_DIR {PATH_TO_BZIP2}
Working...
X