No announcement yet.

Set Order Custom Fields with XML Provisioning & Send POST fields in <mvt:call>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set Order Custom Fields with XML Provisioning & Send POST fields in <mvt:call>

I have a question about using XML provisioning to update Order Custom Fields for an existing order.

What would be the format?
    Would it be something like this where I have the <order_update> tag & then the <module code="customfields"> tag outside of it and I send that all to the store?
    Or do I put the customfield tag inside? etc

<Order_Update order_id="{order_id}">
    <OrderDate>
    <Day>01</Day>
    <Month>01</Month>
    <Year>1970</Year>
    </OrderDate>
    <ShipAddress1>5060 Shoreham Place</ShipAddress1>
    <ShipAddress2>Suite 330</ShipAddress2>
    <ShipCity>San Diego</ShipCity>
    <ShipState>CA</ShipState>
    <ShipZip>92122</ShipZip>
    <ShipCountry>US</ShipCountry>

</Order_Update>

<Module code="customfields" feature="util">

<OrderField_Value field="ship_intl_addr_1" order="' $ $orderID $ '">297750</OrderField_Value>
    <OrderField_Value field="ship_intl_addr_2" order="' $ $orderID $ '">297750</OrderField_Value>
    <OrderField_Value field="ship_intl_city" order="' $ $orderID $ '">297750</OrderField_Value>
    <OrderField_Value field="ship_intl_state" order="' $ $orderID $ '">297750</OrderField_Value>
    <OrderField_Value field="ship_intl_country" order="' $ $orderID $ '">297750</OrderField_Value>
    <OrderField_Value field="ship_intl_zip" order="' $ $orderID $ '">297750</OrderField_Value>

</Module>

--------------------------

Also, I have a question about using <mvt:call> to send a POST request within a Miva page.
    What is the correct format for sending the fields​ ?

Ultimately I want to pass in variables, so how would I do that format wise?

Let's say I want to pass in:
    l.settings:order:id
    l.settings:order:day
    l.settings:order:month
    l.settings:order:year

And what names would I use to access them in my PHP file that the call is being sent to? "id", "day", etc ?

------------

Thank you!
Working...
X