Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMT and cached storage

My cache storage is Onedrive.

Using MMT quite a bit. I'm seeing some strangeness at the moment. My usual setup is from one specific desktop. I started working with a different one and just started seeing files not staying in sync. I might run a STATUS and a lot of files, or all, are listed when I'm expecting no files changed. If I've changed a file, they all are pushed. Wondering if this could be because the local and the online version aren't syncing up in real-time?

I've since started running the MMT projects on the local drive instead. It hasn't been long enough to see the anomaly. Wondering if the local drive will be the preferred method? Thoughts?

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

If it's saying all the files are modified it may have something to do with line endings when uploading to OneDrive. It could be changing the line endings from LF to CRLF or vice versa. That'd be my guess.
    David Carver
    Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Could be the case. I thought there was a config setting in Onedrive to handle LF and CRLF, but I'm not finding it. For now, it appears that using the local storage will be expedient.

Scott

Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
      Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
      MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
      Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
      AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
      My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Working...
      X