Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any JSON API Support for Product Shipping Rules / Price Table Charges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any JSON API Support for Product Shipping Rules / Price Table Charges?

For a products Shipping Methods and Limit Shipping Methods, along with its assigned Price Table Shipping Charges, is there any JSON API support to assign desired values?
    Benjamin Smith - Developer
    www.midwestgunworks.com

You can get the shipping rules / methods from the "productshippingrules" ondemandcolumn. You will not be able to get any Price Based Table Shipping values. Also you won't be able to update any of those values from the API.
    David Carver
    Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by dcarver View Post
      You can get the shipping rules / methods from the "productshippingrules" ondemandcolumn. You will not be able to get any Price Based Table Shipping values. Also you won't be able to update any of those values from the API.
      -- unless you get a custom module. The JSON API does have a hook so that modules can process custom JSON messages. If you're interested in that, you can contact me to discuss it in detail.
      Kent Multer
      Magic Metal Productions
      http://TheMagicM.com
      * Web developer/designer
      * E-commerce and Miva
      * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

dcarver Yeah, I was afraid of that, thank you for the confirmation.

Kent Multer We'll keep that in mind. I know pretty much anything is possible with Empresa provided the proper channels are used. We may continue with an alternative solution for now but will certainly keep a custom module function on the table!
        Benjamin Smith - Developer
        www.midwestgunworks.com

Comment

Working...
        X