X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Browsing History Page

View browsing history page.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

FYI: Easy enough to do with a custom Basket Field.

ReadBasket('History', g.pageHistoryList)
    IF g.pageHistoryList
    ASSIGN g.pageHistoryList + thisPagesURL
    ELSE
    ASSIGN g.pageHistoryList + g.pageHistoryList + thisPagesURL
    /IF

Of course, you'd have to add formatting to that list and figure out how to format it, but really quite simple.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
      FYI: Easy enough to do with a custom Basket Field.

ReadBasket('History', g.pageHistoryList)
      IF g.pageHistoryList
      ASSIGN g.pageHistoryList + thisPagesURL
      ELSE
      ASSIGN g.pageHistoryList + g.pageHistoryList + thisPagesURL
      /IF

Of course, you'd have to add formatting to that list and figure out how to format it, but really quite simple.
      Thank you Bruce, I was hoping for an automated solution that would not require any maintenance. Is there a way to create a hide filter based on inventory level less than 1?
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

There would be no maintenance as this is a 'session based' solution. If you wanted multi session history, you could easily adopt this to use a cookie. You can also easily wrap the WriteBasket() functions with all many of conditionals, For example, I image you might only way cat, prod, search pages in the list so using IF (|g.page:code| IN '|PROD|CTGY|SRCH|etc') would easily let you control what gets added to the list.

The relative ease and flexibility of these methods is why I'm not sure you'll ever see this as part of the core. To make this a feature with the types of flexibility SMT coding has would probably take a considerable amount of time.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
          There would be no maintenance as this is a 'session based' solution. If you wanted multi session history, you could easily adopt this to use a cookie. You can also easily wrap the WriteBasket() functions with all many of conditionals, For example, I image you might only way cat, prod, search pages in the list so using IF (|g.page:code| IN '|PROD|CTGY|SRCH|etc') would easily let you control what gets added to the list.

The relative ease and flexibility of these methods is why I'm not sure you'll ever see this as part of the core. To make this a feature with the types of flexibility SMT coding has would probably take a considerable amount of time.
          Sorry Bruce, I some how thought you were replying to another post I had made concerning out of stock filter. Thank you, I will try out you suggestion.
          Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
          X