Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ids
    replied
    I recall having done this for a client. The client had detailed requirements in each version of the grid/listings. (There are always details -- which prevents the 20 question process hell, I digress)

It was a jquery onclick even that did two things, switched the css and ran a different section of the template that covered the grid or the list. It was heavily Bootstrap.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• samwebstudio
    replied
    Yeah, I remember those days Eldon, Thanks for the share.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    This would be relatively easy to (dead simple if you used flex box responsive framework). All you'd need to do is swap CSS style sheets with something like:

Code:

<script> $(document).ready(function(){ $('#format').click(function(){ if($('link#styles').attr('href')=="grid.css"){ $('#format').attr('value','Switch To Grid Mode') $('link#styles').attr('href','Line.css') } else { $('#format').attr('value','Switch To Line Mode') $('link#styles').attr('href','Day.css') } })  }); </script>
    The level of difficulty would depend on the HTML/CSS used to create the display. Some themes would be easier than others, though if possible, I'd just load flex box and redo the output structure if you can afford the load.

Leave a comment:

• GDesigns
    replied
    Matt - just push that out now - very useful indeed :)

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    This has been discussed as an extensions for a future theme.

Leave a comment:

• eldon99
    replied
    Yeah, I remember those days, with good ol' MMUI.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by eldon99 View Post
    Has anyone done a list format template that we can use where the customer can switch between column and list layouts?
    Wow, eons ago maybe in MM4 I think someone did. Great idea still!

Leave a comment:

• eldon99
    started a topic List and Column format CTGY and SRCH page layout

List and Column format CTGY and SRCH page layout

Has anyone done a list format template that we can use where the customer can switch between column and list layouts?
Working...
X