Customize Volume Pricing on PROD Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize Volume Pricing on PROD Page

I was hoping to get some help adding a little functionality to my PROD page. Right now we have a few products that have volume pricing. What I'd like to do is add the phrase "As Low As:" right above or before the product's price on those with volume pricing. I don't want it to appear on any other products. I have tried a couple things:

A conditional statement placed before the price in the Product Display section (didn't work):

<mvt:if expr="l.settings:volprice:table">
    <p>As Low As:</p>
    </mvt:if>

Also, with the help of Miva support, tried a foreach loop added to the Volume Pricing Table (worked but placed "As Low As" right above the volume pricing table because it was in the Volume Pricing Display section I want it above the actual price):

<mvt:assign name="l.settings:asLowAs" value=" " />
    <mvt:foreach iterator="entry" array="volume:table">
    <mvt:assign name="l.settings:asLowAs" value="l.settings:entry:formatted_price" />
    </mvt:foreach>
    <div id="js-mobile-price-value" class="h3 charcoal nm" data-base-price="&mvt:product:price;">As Low As: &mvt:asLowAs;</div>

Any suggestions?

Re: Customize Volume Pricing on PROD Page

You can use that conditional twice. Wrap it around your Product Price with an IF / ELSE and then a closing IF.

[code for product price]
    <mvt:else>
    [code for product price]
    Best,
    Pamela

Consultant / Developer / Trainer
    Contributing Editor to Practical Ecommerce
    Author of the Official Guides for Miva Merchant
    pamelahazelton.com

Comment

Re: Customize Volume Pricing on PROD Page

Originally posted by Pamela Hazelton View Post
      You can use that conditional twice. Wrap it around your Product Price with an IF / ELSE and then a closing IF.

[code for product price]
      <mvt:else>
      [code for product price]
      That works! I also had to move the instance of the volume pricing table,<mvt:item name="volprice" param="product:id" />, before I put in the product price or else it didn't work. Before that, I had the volume pricing underneath the product price.

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
      X