X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loss of Google Adwords Position After Update to Suivant Ready Themes

URL - www.parts-aw.com

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone here has experienced a major loss of Google Adwords position after moving to Suivant Ready Themes MM9.004. The bottom has dropped out of our ratings and so far no one knows why. The number of impression is about the same as it was before the change, but our position is page 2 or 3.

Short links have used on the site for sometime. The pre-update production site was MM9.004 straight out-of-the-box. Suivant Ready Theme was setup on our development site, categories were rebuilt with Suivant (no change in URLs) and products were imported from the then current product site. The dev. site was swapped with the production site, the Production site was confirmed to be fully operational.
    That's when we lost our Adwords position.

Of concern is that there are no entries in the URI Management tab?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Dave
    Dave C
    The Window Technicians, Inc.
    Andersen Window and Door Hardware
    http://www.parts-aw.com

Re: Loss of Google Adwords Position After Update to Suivant Ready Themes

URL - www.parts-aw.com

I am going to try raising this issue again, because it still continuing. I am glad it is not causing anyone else problems but I have had to stop our Adwords campaigns because since our conversion to MM9.0004 (Suivant Theme) we have been lost our top positions with Google. We are getting about the same number of Clicks but no sales. Can not find anything a miss with the sites order processing setup, so at a loss right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave C
    Dave C
    The Window Technicians, Inc.
    Andersen Window and Door Hardware
    http://www.parts-aw.com

Comment

AFAIK, there is no correlation between Adword Marketing and Web site/design/SEO/Page Rank. (There are arguments for the correlation of Adwords EFFECTING Page Rank, but that's a different topic.)
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by dcatel View Post
        URL - www.parts-aw.com

I am going to try raising this issue again, because it still continuing. I am glad it is not causing anyone else problems but I have had to stop our Adwords campaigns because since our conversion to MM9.0004 (Suivant Theme) we have been lost our top positions with Google. We are getting about the same number of Clicks but no sales. Can not find anything a miss with the sites order processing setup, so at a loss right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave C
        things to look at after 3 minutes looking around.

Site shows errors for being secure in google chrome.
        estimate shipping is broken
        do you use coupons?

I find this to be a strange statement...

*** 95% Of Our In-Stock Orders Ship the Same Business Day ***
        Complete Your On-Line Order Before 12:00 Noon CST and Your Order Will More Than Likely Ships That Afternoon

Mark Hood
        Vermont Gear

Comment

Hi,
          Maybe you need to tweak Adwords and Adword budget for a while....
          I do not think Ready Themes have anything to do with this.

Did you check out Google webmaster Tools for hints and index errors?
          Did you try Google Tag Manager?

Your SFNT doen´t have keywords, the rest av CTGY pages are having meta tags.
          <meta name="keywords" content="SEO: META KEYWORDS">

Good luck
          Last edited by Protos; 10-03-15, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X