Levels ReadyTheme - Rewording "All Categories"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levels ReadyTheme - Rewording "All Categories"

Hi, I just installed the new Levels ReadyTheme and can not find where to change the wording of the main "All Categories" button at the top left. I want to change it to something like "Select Brand" or something like that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It looks like you can edit it in Ready Theme > Navigation Sets > Navigation: Main

Select it so the checkbox is checked, then click the pencil icon from the menu to edit.
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Thank you so much! I looked at that code 50 times this morning and didn't see what I was looking for but, sure enough, it was there. Maybe I need more coffee. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Hi Ron, Thank you for your tip. But I am having the same issue and cannot find to edit the text "All Categories" for vertical drop down menu. There is no such option to edit the heading in navigation set.

Comment

Hey bluelagoon,

Are you looking for:

Code:
          <a href="#" class="js-az-menu-trigger"><span data-icon="&#x61;"></span> All Categories</a>
          It's located in navigation_main. Scroll down about half way through the code, Looks like line 42 if you copy/paste it into a text editor.

Hope this helps.

Ron
          Ron Frigon
          Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Working...
          X