Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Let me see what I can do for future ReadyThemes.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    BTW: Dream Request. How about universal IDs on controls? I.e., the osel continue button ALWAYS has #oselContinue attached, the opay has #opayContinued the 'guest' login on ORDL has #ordlGuestLogin, etc.

This will make modules and template scripts more portable.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon - Phosphor Media
    replied
    Thanks, Matt - I was approaching it minimally, the generic approach is safest.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Gordon,

Selectors for that button can really vary from ReadyTheme to ReadyTheme. Generally, there is not an ID or data- attribute attached to them, so the best way to target it generically might be to check for input[type="submit"]

Leave a comment:

• Need a CSS selector for the Complete Order button on OPAY

As the title says, I would love to have a selector for the Complete Order button on the OPAY screen.

At one time, before ReadyThemes, that button had a style of continue-button and/or an ID of fields-key. Apparently that is no longer true, and it has slightly broken a module.

Is there a reliable selector for that button, or a list of selectors for existing ReadyThemes?
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept