Mini-Basket Product Images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Basket Product Images

I'm playing with this framework, attempting to remove a bunch of bloat we've got from the Miva 5 days.

I've performed the steps shown in the documentation for turning on the mini-basket. However, on my SFNT page, the product images are not loading into the mini-basket. I've toggled through all the items available to my SFNT page, without success. I've looked through the js assets relating to the mini-basket and these seem to simply pull the mini-basket on and off the canvas.

I'm sure the solution is right in front of me, yet I seem to be blind to it. Any suggestions out there?

• Are you seeing the images on other pages? By default, the mini-basket is set up to pull an image type of Main. You can verify this is active by going to User Interface -> Settings -> Mini-Basket and seeing if that is checked for Product Images.
    Matt Zimmermann
    Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
    / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Matt,

I had a long response written, cleared my cache to verify the error and the image is now showing correctly. Rookie mistake.

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept