Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afiumano
    replied
    Weird - the version on the CADE page was set to: "Field Settings Update: 07/19/2019"
    Which was six seconds after "Updated by framework Colossus". I changed it back to "Updated by framework Colossus and it is appearing fine. I wonder what triggered the "Field Settings Update"?

I saw this on another page with Customer Fields too - I just don't remember which one. I checked the box for "Prevent automatic updates" so hopefully it doesn't occur again. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    ^^^^ This

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    The ACED page is not used in Colossus. As for the CADE page, there may be something amiss with your page code as it displays fine in the demonstration site. You can compare your code to the repository here: https://github.com/mivaecommerce/rea...emplates/C/mm5

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    replied
    I am noticing an issue on the CADE - Edit Address - page as well. Was something missing from the framework possibly or is it just css?

CADE.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    started a topic ACED Formatting

ACED Formatting

The customer edit page in colossus does not appear to be formatted properly and I haven't made any edits to it. See screenshot.ACED.jpg
Working...
X