X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Since Order Status and Invoice are nearly the same, I would compare the code, especially the classes.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

Colossus does ship with the print styles in place [ https://github.com/mivaecommerce/rea...ties/print.css ]. Does your order status page work as expected?
    Sorry for the delay in getting to checking this, yes the Order Status Print Invoice looks perfect. So is there something I should copy over from there? (Bear with me, I'm still brain fogged)

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Colossus does ship with the print styles in place [ https://github.com/mivaecommerce/rea...ties/print.css ]. Does your order status page work as expected?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
    might/should...but i like simple.
    True, but this still needs to be figured out before I start added my touches to it, especially if it's not behaving as expected.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    might/should...but i like simple.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I often times will use a simple @media rule of display:none (.noPrint) because 80% of our clients want just a B&W text invoice for their customers.
    Don't you think that these styles would/should have already been in the default Colossus?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    I often times will use a simple @media rule of display:none (.noPrint) because 80% of our clients want just a B&W text invoice for their customers.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    yes, it should. another method I've used (on PC its easier than inspector--but maybe not as accurate) is installing a PDF printer, or looking for a printer that has a good preview function when you click Print) YMMV
    Took a little paying attention to what I was reading. I can now see the page in print view. I am seeing @media print style being used but I'm also still seeing the entire HTML page (@media HTML)

It's like it needs some sort of main {display: none;} to rid the page of all the screen content so the print content displays.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    yes, it should. another method I've used (on PC its easier than inspector--but maybe not as accurate) is installing a PDF printer, or looking for a printer that has a good preview function when you click Print) YMMV

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Will that preview the "custom" layout for the INVC screen?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    https://developers.google.com/web/to.../print-preview

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

The same code is in place on the order status page, so I would test there to see what might be happening.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

Check to see that your styles are loading correctly. The printer friendly content is controlled via the print style sheet.
    How can I test it? It goes straight to my printer window.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Check to see that your styles are loading correctly. The printer friendly content is controlled via the print style sheet.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Printable Invoice looks like it lost it's mind

Printable Invoice looks like it lost it's mind

I was looking at the printable invoice from the INVC (after a store owner sent me screenshots of what he saw) and indeed it's a mess. It looks like the CSS is missing. There is content overlaying content - it looks like it a combination of the INVC page content AND the printer_friendly_content instead of just being the printer_friendly_content

The INVC screen doesn't seem to have any sort of conditional to display just that content based on the last few lines of the template

Code:
     </section>

<mvt:item name="hdft" param="global_footer" />
    <mvt:item name="ga_transaction" />
    </div>
    <mvt:item name="printer_friendly_content" />
    </body>
    </html>

Working...
X