Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Thanks, Matt. I think I managed to get it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

When I go to the URL in the link element you posted, it resolved correctly. If there are no network errors, then I would check that the correct FontAwesome class is being used.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Circling back to this - the site is Colossus (which I guess didn't come with a back-to-top button) - code was added to create one. Trying to figure out where this code may have come from. Everything works except the FontAwesome icon.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

You might want to check the network screen to see if the resource is being called correctly or the sources panel to see if it is there.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

Not sure. You might want to check in the developer tools for the site and see if something is amiss there.
    No errors in the console

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Not sure. You might want to check in the developer tools for the site and see if something is amiss there.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic FontAwesome fonts not loading

FontAwesome fonts not loading

Trying to figure out why the back to top icon stopped working

​​​​​​<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.5.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" media="all">

Is it another "victim" of Cloudflare? It's been missing for a while. It should be noted that it works correctly on the dev site for this site (I'm trying to confirm if the dev site is on Cloudflare).
Working...
X