How does Purchase Order Terms work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Purchase Order Terms work?

I've installed it and got it working, I think, but I know next to nothing about how a normal PO process is supposed to work. Can someone explain from start to finish how this works?

From what my client says they need a PDF from the customer with the PO number, shipping instructions, etc.
    Last edited by jfazar; 02-01-23, 06:38 PM.

Here are the settings for the payment module:

https://docs.miva.com/miva10/referen...rder-terms-new

But It does not generate a PDF. It allows your customers to complete an order on the website and pay with just entering a purchase order number. You could then "print" the resulting order as a PDF but this module does not enable that functionality itself
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

But what happens after any user chooses the PO payment option? We receive an email saying they want to buy a product, and we have their info and a PO number that may, or may not, be real. What happens then? What's the process to get their money into our account and then send them the product? I know this is AFTER the miva process, but I feel like this is not documented well.

Comment

Originally posted by jfazar View Post
        But what happens after any user chooses the PO payment option? We receive an email saying they want to buy a product, and we have their info and a PO number that may, or may not, be real. What happens then? What's the process to get their money into our account and then send them the product? I know this is AFTER the miva process, but I feel like this is not documented well.
        Terms is something you usually reserve for select customers by using Availability Groups and not something you have enabled for all shoppers. The select customers and you would have an agreement of some sort to fulfill the order when placed and payment would be submitted directly to you within the agreed term. If you continue to have additional questions, please feel free to email [email protected] and we can schedule time to talk.

Wayne
        Wayne Smith

Comment

Working...
        X