No announcement yet.

Related Products Slick Slider Image Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lack of documentation is very frustrating. Seems like each ready theme should have more in Readytheme theme-settings (in the Ready Theme Content section).
    They could be commented out and then we could uncomment them if we needed them. Or at least have a theme-references file that gives us details about the sources of scripts and where to find the documentation for them. (and maybe provide that documentation on GitHub... be easy to add a folder in GitHub that is labeled ... extra resources.)

Comment

just to add regarding the slider itself. I need to make my height shorter than the width. This was easy to do using the related products image machine setting. (we have a mix of tall and wide product images, and we want this to look nice so needed to reduce max height so things would "line up" )
      but now I need the image to be centered within it's div. I can't seem to figure that out. so off to review Ken Wheelers documentation.

also .. .on the storefront.. on the levels theme, it doesn't appear that there is am image machine setting anywhere to adjust.

How do I change the height for the featured products slider on the SFNT?

edit...
      I dug around into the SFNT template code. It was right there ReadyTheme:Product Listings: Featured_products
      scrolled down and found : Resize to fit within bounding box: x pixels
      Doesn't say image machine.. but it worked. Maybe Ken created a "crop" image so my extra wide images won't look so short.
      Good night folks!
      Last edited by kayakbabe; 04-24-18, 11:42 PM. Reason: i found my own answer

Comment

Or just replace with BXslider...a much simpler and actually more capable slider IMO (can slide almost anything, images, text, html, videos, etc). Does titling, data linking and the mark up is super easy so creating dynamic displays is a piece of cake. :)
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X