A few small CSS changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few small CSS changes?

Sorry I'm new to this stuff. I want to change just a few minor things. I'm reading that I should probably use a separate file to make it easier to update in the future . . . I just need a point in the right direction.
    Do I upload a css file to "CSS Resources"? Do I need to reference that file somewhere else like the "HEAD Tag Content"? Do I absolutely need FTP access?

Like for example, I'd like to change the size of the quickview magnific popup thing. So I guess I'd want something like this running after the normal one:
    .mfp-content {
    height: 120%;
    }

But I'm struggling where I should put this.
    Thank you in advance

Yes, you need to upload the css file to the server, or you can upload it via the Miva admin. You will need FTP access if uploading directly the the server. I like the server route, in which you would, yes, reference it in the Head tag section of User Interface >> Settings...something like: <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/00000001/styles.css"> or wherever you uploaded the file to. Via the Miva admin, you would go to User Interface >> CSS Resources.

Hope this helps,

Jamie
    Jamie Donaldson
    JSDVS Web Design / Development
    Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Originally posted by jsdva View Post
      Yes, you need to upload the css file to the server, or you can upload it via the Miva admin. You will need FTP access if uploading directly the the server. I like the server route, in which you would, yes, reference it in the Head tag section of User Interface >> Settings...something like: <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/00000001/styles.css"> or wherever you uploaded the file to. Via the Miva admin, you would go to User Interface >> CSS Resources.

Hope this helps,

Jamie
      Thank you very much, exactly what I needed

Comment

Welcome teedle!
        Jamie Donaldson
        JSDVS Web Design / Development
        Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Working...
        X