Order Confirmation Merchant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Confirmation Merchant

I would like to have the form of payment the customer selected to show on the Order Confirmation Merchant so I know if they selected Invoice Me (renamed the COD option) or if they chose PayPal. Usually, I could wait to see if I got a notice from PayPal or go online to check, but it would really be so much better if it said on the Order Confirmation it sends to the Merchant. I did look at the items you can select but none are clear what they display. Is there a guide that explains the various items?
    Would like something that would show up where it sums shipping Tax before Total, just not sure which of the options on the items list to select.

Thanks in advance, and thank you all so much for the help!

Are you using the stock email template or a customized one? If it is the stock on, under Order Contents, in Point-and-Click mode, select "Display Summary of Payment Transactions" and you will see the payment method display in the email. If you are using a customized version, that could require some code assistance.
    Matt Zimmermann

Miva Web Developer
    Alchemy Web Development
    https://www.alchemywebdev.com
    Site Development - Maintenance - Consultation

Miva Certified Developer
    Miva Professional Developer

https://www.dev4web.net | Twitter

Comment

Matt Thank You!

Comment

Just a Tip you might want to consider: We added two conditional fields to display on Order Confirmation Merchant below each product:

Current In Stock: [X]
        (Product Custom Field) Inventory Storage Location: [Building/Romm X, Shelf X, Bin X, etc...)

Picker is instructed to confirm current inventory and update each time product is picked, and the Inventory Storage Location has been a great help locating items not sold often.

Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
        X