Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    If this is being used globally on your site, I would recommend placing the script within the Levels folder structure, mm5/themes/levels/js/, and then calling it in through the scripts.js file. To get you started, add this within the init function near the top of the scripts.js file:
    Code:
    $.getScript(theme_path + '/js/retina.js', function () {
        /**
         * Place your initialization call and any options here.
         */
    });

Leave a comment:

• birdwaves
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    I am with Miva, however I do not have access to your site. I would recommend contacting either Support or Professional Services and see if they can assist you.
    Their response will probably be "hire a developer".

So maybe you can at least tell me where I should put the call to the script so it will be available to all pages? It needs to go before the closing </body> tag.

And would you put the script itself in the Levels js folder or at the root directory in it's own folder? Or does it matter? Either will do?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    I am with Miva, however I do not have access to your site. I would recommend contacting either Support or Professional Services and see if they can assist you.

Leave a comment:

• birdwaves
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not something I have implemented before. Are you seeing any JavaScript errors in your console? Can you post a link to the site?
    I did have an error when I tried to place the retina.js script in a folder in the MM5 directory. I got an " SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' " Which I discovered meant that simply the script wasn't being found.
    I corrected that, but then nothing.

I am working on a Dev site, so it's .htaccess protected. Your profile says you are with Miva. Can you get "in" like Miva support can? If so we should PM so I can give you particulars.

Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Unfortunately, this is not something I have implemented before. Are you seeing any JavaScript errors in your console? Can you post a link to the site?

Leave a comment:

• birdwaves
    started a topic How to implement Retina Images

How to implement Retina Images

Hi,
    I'm trying to implement Retina images. I uploaded my retina.js file to themes/levels/css. I put the code in to call it in the details section of my storefront page (User Interface > Pages > SFNT) before the closing body tag:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/themes/levels/retina.js"></script>

I've got my images created with the "@2x.jpg" correctly placed in the name. (Like "[email protected]")
    But the retina image doesn't show up.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone know hot to set Retina up?

Thanks
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept