Luxe Ready theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxe Ready theme

I have moved our store to the luxe ready theme and really like the check out. I hoped I had waited long enough to do this so that most of the bugs would have been worked out, but there have been a few and tech support has helped with some category issues. But I still have two thorns to deal with:

The store does not work in internet explore 11, I have a ticket open for that one. The pages load then blink out right away just leaving the images.

The other question I have is how do I change the area for the hereo image? It is too large and I am getting a sizing area error (Content wider than screen) on tests for model displays? And here is the image info: The current image size (1009x608) is smaller than the effective rendered size (1351x814).
    Last edited by meum71; 02-12-18, 02:11 AM.

• I found location and reduced the size - its was in:

/ httpdocs / mm5 / themes / luxe / css / layout / page-sfnt.css

Now I just need to center it in the page?
    None of the below makes sense to me:

.cmp-hero-image {}
    .cmp-hero-image img {
    max-width: none;
    width: 125vw;
    -webkit-transform: translateX(-25vw);
    -ms-transform: translateX(-25vw);
    transform: translateX(-25vw);
    }
    @media (min-width: 48em) {
    .cmp-hero-image img {
    max-width: 95%;
    width: 100vw;
    -webkit-transform: translateX(0);
    -ms-transform: translateX(0);
    transform: translateX(0);
    }
    }
    Last edited by meum71; 02-12-18, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• In that same file, add "text-align: center;" to the .cmp-hero-image class.
      Matt Zimmermann
      Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
      / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Thank you for the help, But I failed to get it to work, I would get the image to center but then it would balloon out. I am just going to remove the hero image and put an image in the store front page, at least I know I can relearn how to center a HTML IMAGE. I am not happy but at least the site is mobile friendly again.

Thanks again for responding.

Comment

• In short hand,

width: 125vw;
          -webkit-transform: translateX(-25vw);
          -ms-transform: translateX(-25vw);
          transform: translateX(-25vw);

Is setting the image width/height as a function of the view port size instead of absolute pixels (sort of like a percentage).
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

• Hello All,

I'm also getting the "blink out" as described in the original post. Is there a document out there that has a rundown of how to fix the issues?

Thanks
            Michael

Comment

• Hi Michael,

Can you post a link to the site/page you are seeing the issue on?
              Matt Zimmermann
              Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
              / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Hi Matt,

Since posting, I found these three support articles by Happie, and they seem to have done the trick:

https://support.miva.com/supportsuit...g-on-prod-ie11

https://support.miva.com/supportsuit...s-on-ctgy-ie11

https://support.miva.com/supportsuit...ut-issue-ie-11

cheers,
                Michael

Comment

Working...
                X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept