The theme is loads over 50 css files. Can they be combined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The theme is loads over 50 css files. Can they be combined

The shadows theme loads a very high number of css files and really effecting the page speed score specially on mobile devices. I know in levels theme there is a all.php file which combines all the css files. Is there something similar in Shadows theme.

If there is none. I know to how to combine css files my question any particular hierarchy I need to follow while combining the styles will be in order

Thanks
    Keyboard Not Found..... Press F1 to continue

• Yes, Shadows ships with CSS concatenation [ docs.miva.com/readytheme-shadows/notes.html ]. However, I have reworked it a little for the next release, so following those instruction but use this code instead [ github.com/mivaecommerce/readytheme-shadows/issues/40 ].
    Matt Zimmermann
    Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
    / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Thanks Matt, I was able to combine them using the links you have provided but it add a div container in the head tag as the readytheme_styles is a content section. Any way to add it without the div container.

Comment

• Yes, sorry, I forgot about that updated part.

In your HEAD tag, replace:
        Code:
        <mvt:item name="readytheme" param="contentsection( 'readytheme_styles' )" />
        with
        Code:
        <mvt:item name="readytheme" param="Load_ContentSection('readytheme_styles')" />
        <mvt:if expr="l.settings:readytheme:loaded:active">
            <mvt:do name="l.return" file="g.Module_Feature_TUI_DB" value="ManagedTemplate_Load_ID( l.settings:readytheme:loaded:templ_id, l.loaded_template )" />
            <mvt:do name="l.null" file="g.Store_Template_Path $ l.loaded_template:filename" value="Template_Render( l.null, l.all_settings )" />
        </mvt:if>
        Matt Zimmermann
        Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
        / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Simply Brilliant!! and Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept