X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Jake,

In that case, I would remove the image type from the red jacket and remove the main image from the red variants all together.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Herbert
    replied
    Hi,

In this instance, I have two images and two image types.

The Grey Jacket, which is image type: Main
    The Red Jacket which is image type: Image2

On page load I want thumbs for both to display, as I think that's what customers expect - rather than having to see the options.

I think as it is Image Machine can't do what I want then?

What I'd like is:
    On page load show Large Grey jacket, and thumbs for red and grey. This bit works.
    Then when you select the options both the thumbs remain unchanged? At the moment if I pick a red option then the grey thumb turns red!

Can I amend the JS so when I click an option the thumbnail isn't changed?

Thanks

Jake

Last edited by Jake Herbert; 10-03-19, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Jake,

How many image types are you using? The way image machine works is images with the same type are switched out and non-type images stay. If you want better control over image display, I recommend having a set of typed images for each variant.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Herbert
    started a topic Images on Shadows

Images on Shadows

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

On the Prod page when it load the images it shows thumbs of image 1,2.3.4.5 etc.

For example on this page: https://www.facewest.co.uk/Rab-Women...on-Jacket.html

Main image is the Grey Jacket.
    Image 2 is the Ruby one.

If I click on the thumbs the main images change, perfect.

However if I select the attribute option "Ruby 8" then the main image changes to Red, which is great. But it also then changes the thumb of the main image to Ruby.

So then I can see 2 thumbs for the Ruby, and none for the Grey. Which is not great.

Is there a way to stop the thumb from updating when I select a option. I presume this is being replaced by java script, but I'm not sure where to find that code or if that functionality can be edited.

Thank you

Jake
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept