Clear All

• ids
    replied
    OK. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Scott,

Yes, the default should be for the facets to be "open". On the facet content there should be an attribute, "data-a11y-toggle-open", if that is what you are looking for. This functionality is controlled by the Show Related extension.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to have solved this issue. Is the JS required to trigger the facet show/hide also in extensions.js? If not, can you tell me where and maybe even what function?
    The other question about the facets is, isn't the default to "show" facets?

Scott
    IDS

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Scott,

Yeah, that looks like a typo; thanks for alerting me to it.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    It happens with and without the miniBasket on. But, I just found this fun piece of code in the Facet layout:

Code:
    <mvt:assign name="g.facet_listings" value="'&' $ l.settings::facet:code $ '=' $ l.settings::facet_value:value"/>
    I can't even speculate and will assume it's a bug. What is with the double colon?

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Scott,

To the best of my memory, none of the Shadows extensions are reliant on any of the others. Does the site use the mini-basket? If not, then you might try removing the script.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    No. The JS appears to be in the mini-basket function:

685:
    let mbContent = mbElement.querySelector('[data-hook="mini-basket__content"]');
    897: closing curly brace.

When I disable the item on the page, the error isn't changing.
    Also, no items in the basket.
    If there is an issue with the mini-basket, could the Facet not triggering just be a side-effect? Shouldn't have been taken care of by disabling the mini-basket? There isn't any code in the mini-basket function that is dependent on facets is there?

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Scott,

Are you able to see any issues at those line items?

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    Here it is:

json.mvc?Store_Code=S&Function=JavaScriptCombinedR esource_Output&JavaScriptCombinedResource_Code=scr ipts&T=c069f55f:685

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'querySelector')
    at json.mvc?Store_Code=S&Function=JavaScriptCombinedR esource_Output&JavaScriptCombinedResource_Code=scr ipts&T=c069f55f:685:28
    at json.mvc?Store_Code=S&Function=JavaScriptCombinedR esource_Output&JavaScriptCombinedResource_Code=scr ipts&T=c069f55f:897:2
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Scott,

What is the "queryselector" error you are seeing? I have not experienced an issue when using a branch like this; although there weren't any big changes.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    started a topic Standard Facet show/hide trigger

Standard Facet show/hide trigger

The Primary branch of a dev site is Shadows 2. They show/hide as expected.
    The dev branch has a lot more going on and the same standard facet defaults to HIDE mode. The click doesn't expand to the facet options -- SHOW the facets. The facet data is being created. My conclusion there is a conflict or an ITEM isn't turned on in the branch. I've checked and these appear to be a match to the primary branch. If that's the case it's likely a JS error, which the console shows as a "queryselector" error. How or what is missing or conflicting?

Thanks,

Scott
Working...
X