Need consistent widths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need consistent widths

I'm working on a dev store with primarily stock Shadows. I have a background image that needs to show around the "center" containers about 10 - 20% on the left and right. That means the header, main, and footer need to appear vertically consistent widths in this design. I've accomplished that on the header and main but the footer seems to be an issue.

I want to keep the template structure stock if possible but there seems to be a missing container in the footer to target with a width and bg-color to match the other two sections. Is there a way to accomplish this in CSS without adding another container? (It's possible I missed a piece of template code also.)

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Well, I think I solved it. Not as good as I wanted. But I didn't need to add a container. Created/added a new class and modified changed margins/padding for the other and it works now.

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

might be late to the party, but there are some little known "background-position" arguments that might help you out.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X