logo for search results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logo for search results

Working on a client's store where the logo isn't displaying in search engine results. I think it also is missing for FB and IG, etc. I don't remember what might be included in the templates of Shadows or how to implement. I looked for the Organization Markup but I'm not seeing it in the store yet. The Shadows version was definitely pre 10.07 Miva release. Looking for any hints.

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

It's probably missing the schema Organization logo property.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Seems it was incomplete. I added with the ld+json method. Still didn't work. I found that the favicon was also not implemented on the site. I added that. Now the icon shows in other search engine results except Google. I have no idea why this seems inconsistent. Looking for ideas.

Scott
      Last edited by ids; 03-04-24, 04:00 PM.
      Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
      Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
      MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
      Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
      AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
      My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

double check the favicon setup against what GSM recomends...its a little different from standard favicon setups
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X