• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

I believe something like that was implemented in the Luxe ReadyTheme, so you might check that code. Be careful though, adding swatches to a product list page creates a lot of overhead and can slow down the page.
    Following up on this - I'm not sure which forum I should post this so I'll start here. As I mentioned, I have been able to successfully been able to implement almost all of the Luxe CTGY_PROD_SWATCH template into Shadows 10.06. I created a new CTGY template and followed along with the Luxe CTGY_PROD_SWATCH copying all settings and coding. Right now the only thing that does not seem to work is the "is--active" class being added to the img. I don't see anything in the Head Template javascript that might provide this appending. Makes me wonder if there might be a slight difference in the Luxe AttributeMachince.js and the Shadows 10.06 (this also makes me wonder if I need to post this question in the Shadows forum). Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    lesliekirk Thank You

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

I believe something like that was implemented in the Luxe ReadyTheme, so you might check that code. Be careful though, adding swatches to a product list page creates a lot of overhead and can slow down the page.
    Matt Zimmermann I wanted to let you know that I just remember this post and was able to use the Luxe ReadyTheme coding in Shadows 10.06. I just had to drag the CSS (for this tweak) from Luxe along for the ride. Thanks Matt! You ROCK!!!

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Well, it is probably adaptable but not plug-n-play. Like with all Legacy ReadyThemes, there is a challenge in functional compatibility.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Circling back - thanks. How compatible is the Luxe coding with Storyteller?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Swatch Swap on CTGY/SRCH pages

Swatch Swap on CTGY/SRCH pages

Has anyone implemented the swatch swap from the product layout on the CTGY / SRCH page?
Working...
X