remove page template title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove page template title

Does anyone know how to remove the page title from a newly created product page template?
    See: http://dev.theteatable.com/product/giftcertificate.html
    It says Product Display Gift Certificates at the top. That's the name of the new product page template I've created. I want to remove that. I don't see it in the Template section of the Details tab for the page.
    Thanks!
    Cameron
    Trent Studios, LLC
    Graphic Design, Website Design
    TrentStudios.com
    (970) 568-8652

Re: remove page template title

Go to User Interface > Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the Global Header and Footer section.

Find:
    Code:
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'PROD' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'PATR' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'ORDL' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OCST' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OUS1' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OUSM' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'UATM' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'UATR' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OSEL' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OPAY' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'INVC'">
    Replace it with:
    Code:
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'PROD' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'PATR' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'PRODGC' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'ORDL' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OCST' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OUS1' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OUSM' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'UATM' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'UATR' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OSEL' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'OPAY' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'INVC'">
    It just needs this bit added to it:
    Code:
    OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'PRODGC'
    <mvt:else> It shows the H1 tag and Page Name.
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Working...
    X