Help! Related Items Images are messed up and getting - No Images Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Related Items Images are messed up and getting - No Images Found

I have been trying to figure this out all afternoon. I added new products to a new category. Added related products to each of the new products. Tested. Perfect. Related products all appeared fine. Made all category and products active.

Later today I was trying to make a simple CSS edit using Edit This! module which may or may not be where something went wierd. The change I wanted to make was a simple one and it did not work so I reverted to the previously working file. That is when my related items images stopped working and I do not know where to look to find out why these images are no longer being found.

You can see the problem here: http://www.circlekb.com/product/CA38-650.html. The related product list shows NO IMAGE FOUND. (images are assigned)

I tried reverting to original Suivant and back to my updated page but it did not fix the issue.

Can anyone help? I do not know where-to-check-for-what since I didn't change anything in the layout etc of the Related Products List or Image Machine. I really appreciate any help. Just made a big hoohaw about this new category on Social this morning so am really sad the images are fruggled up. Thank you very much.
    Kristin Park

Re: Help! Related Items Images are messed up and getting - No Images Found

Edit This simple allows you to edit CSS files (and others) from within the admin without the need of an external editor and downloading and uploading.

In my experience, the problem is that you either inadvertently went from legacy images to imagemachine or visa versa. So, that's the first thing to check.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thank you Bruce. I will check that right away. Will post back if I find that to be the issue. Thanks again.
      Kristin Park

Comment

I believe there must be something wrong with Suivant/Product Flags and Related Items. They don't work together on my site. If I activate Product Flags in related it breaks the Related images tag.

Bruce, I did have to select Main as the image type again but also had to remove the "Product Flag" to keep the thumbnails appearing. I would like to be able to use NEW product flag but it messes makes the image unavailable again when I do.

I can live without the product flags at the moment but still would like to find out why it breaks the Related Items images when they are activated. Anyone else able to see Product Flags on their Related Items in Suivant?

Thanks again Bruce.
        Kristin Park

Comment

Working...
        X