Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any implement a slider like these?

http://www.nyc-grid.com/home/2013/7/...nal-ramps.html

My clients product helps get perfect color reproductions and I was thinking of having a before and after slider like this on a few of the pages.

There are a number jQuery comparison slider scripts out there with varying options, wouldn't take much to implement one of them. Do a Google query for "jquery image comparison slider".

Comment

Hi Dan,

I googled and found several examples that I'm sure I could figure out. I know it's possible, I guess I was just wondering if anyone had done it within this theme and had any issues. Thanks!

Comment

The only issues we run into with ReadyThemes is that many of them (all?) use their own jQuery source, and occasionally that doesn't play well with other jQuery widgets. So pro tip, if you have jQuery issues with a slider...don't beat yourself up trying to get it to work, just pick another one. Also, simpler = more likely to not have issues.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Okay, now that's a useful tip, thanks Bruce!

Comment

Working...
          X