Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating New Form Issues "halted for suspicious activity!"

Hey Everyone!

I'm trying to create a simple form in addition to the "Contact Us" form (but on a different page). It's extremely similar to the "Contact Us" form; it consists of Name, Email, Comment. Since readytheme already has a nice "contactform.php" configured and php is not my strong suit I figured it would be easiest to use the contactform.php code and just change a few things. The issue is that I believe the new form is getting tripped up on the anti-spam protection that readytheme has built into contactform.php. The "proceed" variable is never being set to true. Specifically, I believe the issue is in verifying the time. Even more specifically I believe the issue is that isset($_POST['mms']) is evaluating to null ( it should evaluate to true). The html code for these forms are also almost exactly alike, with just a few name changes. I can get the form to submit properly by removing the "proceed" variable, but obviously that is not fixing the issue. The actual contact form from which this is modeled from works perfectly well on the site. Maybe someone who is a bit better with php can show me what I'm doing wrong!

I can provide the php code if needed. Since this is the Suviant ReadyTheme forum I assume you guys know the original form that I am talking about.

Thank You!
    Jaime Veronda

Hi Jamie,

Did you include a new page function call for the page in the scripts.js file and copy the code from jsCTUS?
    Matt Zimmermann

Miva Web Developer
    Alchemy Web Development
    https://www.alchemywebdev.com
    Site Development - Maintenance - Consultation

Miva Certified Developer
    Miva Professional Developer

https://www.dev4web.net | Twitter

Comment

That's what I was missing! It's working perfect now thank you so much, Matt!

Comment

Working...
      X