No announcement yet.

Make the Mini Basket Scroll to the bottom to show most recently added product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the Mini Basket Scroll to the bottom to show most recently added product

Hi,

I'd like to have the mini basket to show the most recent item added to the cart when the add to cart button is clicked and the basket drops down. I suppose it would be okay for that to also be true any time the mini basket is clicked as well but I'm not as worried about that.

I was thinking that if it would auto scroll to the bottom of the basket would be nice. That way the order of the basket contents stays consistent with the actual cart (BASK page).

If that's not possible, is it possible to change the order of the mini basket contents to show the most recent? COuld this also be implemented on the BASK page to keep it consistent?

Thanks.

-Nick
    Nick Harkins
    www.loveisarose.com
    *Web Developer
    *Miva
    *Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Ads

Hi Nick,

For scrolling the mini-basket when you click the link, you could add this to your 'scripts.js' file:
    Code:
    $('#js-mini-basket, #js-mobile-basket-button, #js-mobile-footer-basket').on('click', function () {
        $('.mini-basket-table-wrap').scrollTop($('.mini-basket-table-wrap')[0].scrollHeight);
    });
    For doing it when you click add to cart, you could add this in the 'scripts.js' file by finding:
    Code:
    miniBasket.html(responseMiniBasket.contents()).addClass('open');
    and replacing with:
    Code:
    miniBasket.html(responseMiniBasket.contents()).addClass('open');
    $('.mini-basket-table-wrap').scrollTop($('.mini-basket-table-wrap')[0].scrollHeight);
    Matt Zimmermann

Miva Web Developer
    Alchemy Web Development
    https://www.alchemywebdev.com
    Site Development - Maintenance - Consultation

Miva Certified Developer
    Miva Professional Developer

https://www.dev4web.net | Twitter

Comment

Works Perfectly.

Thanks again Matt.
      Nick Harkins