Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    OMFG - I stumbled upon where I needed to edit the CSS for the credit card input - it's in the Payment Settings > PayPal Commerce Platform > Credit Card Field Styles field. Why the fudge isn't that documented???

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Yes, that is JavaScript driven. You would need to modify it to use whatever modal script your site is using.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

Installing this module on a Legacy ReadyTheme may require changes to the CSS it uses. You can access that code here: User Interface -> CSS/JS Resources -> CSS Resources -> paypalcp
    Yeah, I've been dinking with that. I am also seeing if I can work with the coding from Shadows. I seem to be stuck at getting the CVV "What's this?" popup to work. Isn't that javascript driven?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Installing this module on a Legacy ReadyTheme may require changes to the CSS it uses. You can access that code here: User Interface -> CSS/JS Resources -> CSS Resources -> paypalcp

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic PayPal Commerce CSS for Suivant

PayPal Commerce CSS for Suivant

And I thought trying to style this for Colussus was a pain. Any hints? Using the Shadows OPAY template seems a bit of stretch.
Working...
X